Friday, October 25, 2013

The blogger that can be written about is not the eternal blogger.

Welcome to Beyond Taijiquan!  I imagine this arrived precisely when it meant to, just like Gandalf's arrival in Fellowship of the Ring.  Stay tuned, cause it's about to get a LOT cooler, trust me.  Lately I've been exposed to and working with so many cool ideas.  Most of them have to do with my primary passion, which is taijiquan (tai chi chuan) or just plain old (tai chi) depending on how you put it.

8 pieces of brocade qigong

I've been at that for a little over 3 years now, and I'm working on my tai chi certification so I can be an instructor when I grow up.  I have, however, been off on lots of side roads and tangents as I explore chi, energetic healing, world view and philosophy, and maybe a little bit of theoretical physics.  Don't worry, I'm not that big of an egghead; I doubt it will get too deep.  Expect irregular updates until my blog discovers Metamucil.  Expect humor and irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment